Product Introduction for rotary welding positioner turntable:
The rotary welding positioner turntable is a single-axis positioner, a rotary welding positioner turntable that can turn a weldment around a vertical axis or an inclined axis. Mainly used for welding, surfacing, and cutting of robot welding parts. The welding rotary turntables are mostly driven by a DC motor, and the uniform speed of the worktable is adjustable. For the large-scale rotary welding positioner turntables that rotate around the vertical axis, support rollers are provided below the work surface, and assembly work can also be performed on the work surface. The horizontal rotary disc is welded with high-quality profiles. After annealing, professional mechanical processing is performed to ensure the smoothness of the use surface and its own stability.
The upper surface is processed with standard pitch thread holes, convenient for customers to install fixed positioning tooling. The fixed base is welded with high-quality profiles. After annealing and stress relief, professional mechanical processing is performed to ensure high-precision processing and use the accuracy of key positions. The surface is sprayed with anti-rust appearance paint, which is beautiful and generous. The color can be customized according to customer requirements.
Machine Technical Parameters For rotary welding positioner turntable:
|Carrying capacity (T)||10||20||30||40||50|
|Worktable size (mm)||1800||2000||2500||4000(Including extended legs)||5000(Including extended legs)|
|Rotation angle (°)||N*360||N*360||N*360||N*360||N*360|
|Rotating speed of worktable (rpm)||0.06-0.6||0.05-0.5||0.04-0.4||0.016-0.32||0.016-0.32|
|Rotary speed regulation method||Frequency conversion stepless speed regulation (continuously adjustable)|
|Rotating motor power (KW)||1.5||2.2||3||4||5.5|
|Maximum turning eccentricity (mm)||2||2||2||2||2|
Machine Advantages For rotary welding positioner turntable:
The rotary spindle box is made of high-quality steel after welding, annealing, and professional mechanical processing, which can ensure its durability and stability for long-term use.
The use of AC servo motor and RV reducer as the power mechanism can ensure the stability of rotation, the accuracy of positioning, the long durability of use, and the low failure rate.
The conductive mechanism uses brass as the conductive mechanism, which can play a good conductive effect. The conductive base adopts overall insulation, which can effectively protect the servo motor, robot, and welding power supply.
The electrical control system uses Japanese Omron PLC to control the positioner, with stable performance and low failure rate. The electrical components are selected from well-known brands at home and abroad to ensure the quality and stability of use.
Special customization for rotary welding positioner turntable:
Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Please be sure to contact our technical staff to answer your questions!
Precautions for the use of rotary welding positioner turntable:
1.There are many reasons why the motor does not work when the workbench is tilted. We analyze the following one by one:
(1) The contact of the contactor is not in good contact, phase loss, or coil failure. In this way, the contactor contacts can be processed and the contactor can be replaced if necessary.
(2) The thermal relay fails or malfunctions. Just replace the thermal relay or reset it.
(3) If the button fails, repair, or replace the button.
(4) The motor brake is not opened or the motor load terminal is loose and the contact is not good: check the motor brake device and tighten the load terminal.
2.After pressing the button, if there is no lifting action or unidirectional action, it may be because the limit mechanism is stuck or the contact is faulty, so just replace the limit. It may also be that the button contacts are not in good contact or the button return spring is damaged. Just repair it. If it can’t be repaired, just replace the button. There may also be a misoperation of the thermal relay with a small setting current or a thermal relay failure. You can adjust the setting current or replace the thermal relay. If the motor does not operate, humming sound, the contactor lacks phase, and the load terminal is not in good contact. If this happens, check the contactor and replace the contactor if necessary, and tighten the load terminal.
3.The rotary table of the positioner does not move.
(1) The speed regulating potentiometer of the remote control switch fails, and the speed regulating potentiometer can be replaced.
(2) Whether the workbench forward and reverse relays CR1 and CR2 are active, you can check whether the wiring is loose and whether the relay is faulty, tighten the wire, or replace the relay.
(3) The inverter panel is not in good contact and the screws are loose. You can check the inverter and tighten the screws to make the contact well.
(4) Check whether the worktable rotary brake contactor KM5 is active and the brake is opened. You can check whether the brake wiring and contactor are faulty, tighten the screws, solve the contactor failure, and replace the contactor if necessary.
(5) Check whether the near control or remote control switch is in place, whether the button is faulty, you can replace the switch or button.
(6) The up limit switch connected to the inverter is faulty, the limit switch can be replaced.
(7) Check whether the wiring of the circuit breaker on the front side of the inverter's main circuit is firm and whether there is a phase loss. If the wiring is loose, tighten the wiring terminals to make good contact. If the circuit breaker fails, replace the circuit breaker.
(8) If the brake is not opened, check the brake device, first check whether there is any fault or damage, and replace it in time.
There are many reasons for the failure of the rotary welding positioner turntable. If you encounter any problems during operation, you must investigate and find the problems one by one, and repair them in time, and do a good job in the maintenance of the machine.